Thursday, December 13, 2018

Jilted WI pol obsessing about "my legacy.' Some WI workers might weigh in.

First it was 21, and then 22 tweets begging for a permanent place in your thoughts.

Now, after giving away $28 million of other people's money, a 23rd plea for a 'Forget-me-not.'

Kimberly-Clark to receive $28 million in taxpayer funds under new deal from Scott Walker
"I want this to be my legacy, that we protected these kinds of jobs."
Anyone at Oscar Mayer's, or other plants - - 
...at, say, Harley-Davidson.
And also in large numbers on Walker's watch at Walker USA in Waukesha, and Brillion Iron Works, not to mention at Oscar MayerCaterpillarManitowoc CraneWausau Paper, GE, Borden, Joy Global, SC Johnson - - some summarized earlier, here.
Update: Fond du Lac cheese plant with 120 jobs, too.
- - care to weigh in on Walker, legacy-wise?

And do I sense Josh Groban's "Remember Me" just might be on somebody's playlist?
Remember
I will still be here
As long as you hold me
In your memory...
I'm with you whenever you tell
My story
For I am all I've done...
Remember me
Remember me
Remember me 
Note that he's changed the language to "my legacy" from "OUR LEGACY," so some credit is due him for a tardy bit of truth in advertising, because, really, it's always been all about him even before he was sworn it.

And from his "No Train" anti-Amtrak website since taken down, note also the umbrage he took at end-of-term actions by his predecessor, along with the number of "I's" in just these two sentences:
I am drawing a line in the sand, Mr. President: No matter how much money you and Governor Doyle try to spend before the end of the year, I will put a stop to this boondoggle the day I take office.

No comments: