Trump is a first and foremost a businessman-cum-con man in performance artist costume who saw the Presidency as the best means available to bump up his personal wealth and family businesses' bottom lines.
In his first 100 days;
* Trump's new DC hotel is stuffed with political visitors and foreign delegations.
* Trump Tower in Manhattan gets multi-agency 24-hour-a-day protection, new internal security infrastructure and other publicly-paid enhancements.
* Trump's more than 420 properties are escalating in value and cachet.
* Ivanka Trump's branded items are selling like hotcakes and she just won a boatload of trademark permissions to sell them in huge markets in China.
* Trump's sons announced plans for a new chain of hotels nationwide and are working on deals worldwide with taxpayer-paid and provided travel perks and security.
* Trump doubled the membership fee at his Mar-a-Lago resort to $200,000, doesn't have to operate his own Boeing-757 to get there and back on weekends, and doesn't have to pay for the taxpayer-paid security details that accompany him there, or anywhere.
* Trump is working on tax 'reforms' and regulatory minimization that will increase lower his taxes and enhance his wealth.