Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Trump vs. Kochs: 'I'm rubber, you're glue...' But...

So Trump is mad at the Koch brothers.

As his former campaign manager might say, Womp, womp.


Though Trump could put a little steel in his Tuesday, Steven Miller-inspired-or-scripted- tweet - - 

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made them richer. Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!"
- - by having his hotels, golf clubs and the White House join those buying substitutes for Koch products.

Truth is, Trump would be nowhere without the Koch brothers Tea Party support, so who's the "total joke" now?
Donald Trump official portrait.jpg

No comments: