Saturday, August 9, 2014

In My District, Assembly #19, Urge Support For Jonathan Brostoff

As I've said more than once on this blog, I'm not opposing state legislative candidates. Just actively backing these two:

Jonathan Brostoff, (D), in the 19th Assembly District - - East side of Milwaukee-to Bayview.


And to reiterate: I live in the 19th. There are four candidates. I am not expending energy against other candidates. 


I am for Jonathan, whom I know and have seen close up, whose tireless work for progressive issues and people in need I admire, and whom I know would make an ideal addition at the State Capitol to the growing cluster of young Milwaukee legislators.


In a legislative body that needs his energy, commitment and perspective, where also candidate Paul
Sandy Pasch








DeMain, (D), Senate District #29 - - in NW WI - - would bring people needed representation against the open-pit iron mine and environmental devastation that Scott Walker and his corporate allies in and out of the Legislature are relentlessly pushing.

Another shout-put also to candidate:

Among other reactionary and exclusionary programs.


These candidates line up with the issues I use this blog to promote and my support is entirely positive. 

3 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

my wife is inclined toward Marina, but your recommendation convinces me. I am sending her a link to this article.

James Rowen said...

Thank you. As I have here, I am not campaigning against anyone. I simply know and respect Jonathan and think he'd be an asset for our district
and the emerging young Dem. caucus in the Legislature.

Anonymous said...

I met him when he was a UWM student. He has remarkable leadership skills. I decided I would contribute although I am not in the district.