Though he'll probably be fund-raising somewhere, and...
Walker wouldn't and couldn't see the national implications, so Obama, again, schools him:
Obama to Deliver Eulogy for Rev. Clementa Pinckney
I hear the AME keeps its' doors open to all who wish to enter. As far as I know that's still true even after the horrific attack in Charleston. Perhaps Governor Unintimidated should pay them a visit here or in Milwaukee or Racine to learn what true faith and true courage are all about. Plus take the awful risk of getting an earful about his budget from the people it hurts instead of the ones trying to figure out how to write off all that extra money.
Maybe he and his bodyguards could detour the helicopter to Oak Creek on the way back, see how the Sikhs are doing as the third anniversary of that act of white supremacist terrorism approaches. Maybe then he'll form a stronger opinion of the Stars and Bars, and find the backbone to express it.
There are a number of things we will never, ever see Governor unintimidated do in Wisconsin:
1. Attend the annual Martin Luther King Breakfast celebration (anywhere).
2. Publicly strut his stuff on "main street" in a Labor Day Parade in Janesville.
3. Publicly strut his stuff in a 4th of July Parade in Racine.
4. Shake hands with the public on football Saturday next to Camp Randall in Madison.
5. Shake hands with the public on football Sunday next to St. Vince in Green Bay.
6. Take a noon stroll around the square in Madison.
7. Tail gate a brewer game and sit with the crowd in the cheap seats.
8. Attend the Cinco de Mayo celebration in Milwaukee.
The list goes on...
I'll tell you why Walker doesn't:
1. It doesn't fit his message that other people (color religion sex) are Democrats taking from the taxpayer.
2. It makes him look weak to sympathize with anyone other than corporations and monied white men.
3. Walker hates anything that is not an image of himself.
4. Walker's inflated ego is in over drive, and taking time to care about others is not helping him win Iowa.
Post a Comment