Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Reiterating Support For Legislative Candidates Brostoff, DeMain

I did this a month out from the August 12 primary and I repeat it today with a week to go: 

I support and have donated to: 


Jonathan Brostoff, (D), in the 19th Assembly District - - East side of Milwaukee-to Bayview.

Paul DeMain, (D), in the 29th Senate District - - in NW WI - - where people need representation against the open-pit iron mine and environmental devastation that Scott Walker and his corporate allies in and out of the Legislature are relentlessly pushing.


Among other reactionary and exclusionary programs.


A further word or two about the 19th Assembly District, in which I live. I am not against other candidates. I am for Jonathan, whom I know and have seen close up, whose tireless work for progressive issues and people in need I admire, and whom I know would make an ideal addition at the State Capitol to the growing cluster of young Milwaukee legislators.

In a legislative body that needs his energy, commitment and perspective.

These candidates line up with the issues I use this blog to promote and my support is entirely positive.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that someone else has recognized the natural symbiosis of these two. In the fight we're in, I'd sure rather have scrappers like Brostoff and DeMain than folks who armchair quarterback issues after the final whistle has blown. We need tireless warriors of goodwill in this State.

I've donated to Brostoff; I'm in the 19th. Looks like it's time to do so for DeMain.