Friday, December 2, 2011

Walker Infers Out-Of-State Money Against Him Is Pouring In, So...

Let's remember the allegation and check back when his donation-limit-free pre-election fund-raising report is made public and see if perhaps he has raised a few bucks out of state, too. Along with the interest-groups already fronting $1.3 million for him in ad purchases, the Journal Sentinel reports.

With his own spending, Team Walker has already spent $3 million opposing the recall: I'll bet a few of those dollars are from Kansas, Texas, etc.

And remember that when Walker played that out-of-state card earlier, PolitiFact ruled:

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says out-of-staters account for “almost all” in Madison protests

4 comments:

Jon Awbrey said...

I think you mean “implies” ...

James Rowen said...

I'd say it'ss a close call.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I live in Milwaukee, which is a city Walker never liked to step foot in but a county he loved to fuck, but I'm about as out-of-state as the Madison protests got.

Anonymous said...

Out of state, Union thugs pouring money and people into the state. That would make me both of those, which I am not. But I do live in Waukesha, which seems like another state, country actually, third.