Major Renewable Energy Fair This Weekend Near Stevens Point
This is the place to be this weekend if you are in the renewable energy field.
Here's some conference information:
Share your product, service, or message with 20,000 Energy Fair attendees! Exhibitor Registration for The 23rd Annual Energy Fair is available today - Sign up here!TRANSPORTATION:
Increase your visibility at The Energy Fair by signing up as an Energy Fair Sponsor. Join today as a Kilowatt, Megawatt, or Gigawatt Sponsor and receive FREE booths, and FREE advertising in The Energy Fair Program Guide!Sign up as a Premier, Green, or Sustaining Member and receive $100 off your booth price. Check out our new Pathfinder Membership level – you'll receive a FREE booth at The Energy Fair, and a full-page advertisement in both The Program Guide and Training Catalog. Visit our Membership page for more information.This is the largest and longest running renewable energy and sustainable living event in the country – Register today!
The 23rd Annual Energy Fair June 15-17, 2012 - Custer, WIEach year the MREA Energy Fair transforms rural Central Wisconsin into the global hot spot for renewable energy education. The Energy Fair brings over 20,000 people from nearly every state in the U.S. and several countries around the world to learn, connect with others and ready them for action at home. The Energy Fair is the nation's longest running energy education event of its kind.
The Energy Fair features:
- Over 275 exhibitors - featuring sustainable living and clean energy products
- Over 200 workshops - including introductory level to advanced hands-on education: solar, wind, green building, local sustainable food, and more
- Clean Energy Car Show - featuring demonstration vehicles and exhibitors
- Green Home Pavilion - emphasizing building and remodeling in a sustainable way
- Green Building Demos - displaying sustainable building techniques in action
- Sustainable Tables - including workshops, chef demos, and a farmers' market to bring sustainability to your dinner table
- Live Auctions - two live auctions featuring plants and shrubs, to PV systems and farm equipment
- Inspirational keynotes, lively entertainment, great food, and local beer/
The cities featuring bus transportation to and from The Energy Fair are Green Bay, Madison*, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Each bus ticket is for a one-way trip. To ensure a round-trip ride, you will need to purchase two tickets per person. To purchase tickets for the Green Bay, La Crosse, or Milwaukee bus head over to our tickets page.
*The Madison bus is being provided by Willy Street Co-op. The bus will depart from Madison on Saturday, June 16, and stop at both locations of the Willy Street Co-op. For more information on the Madison bus, contact the Willy Street Co-op at 608-251-6776, or stop in at either of their locations in Madison (1221 Williamson Street or 6825 University Avenue).
BEER is what I heard. Hahaha, this sounds like a great fair. Its awesome to see that people are reaching out and offering hands on public info and lessons on PV and solar energy. Go green!!
Post a Comment