Tuesday, October 7, 2014

More on the State Supreme Court's Waukesha excursion

The court holds a session in Waukesha, and I could imagine hearing these lines from certain Justices when they break for lunch:

'I saw a sandhill crane on the way in. Doesn't Joel Kleefisch live around here?'

'Too bad we couldn't take the train. I can see why the Governor uses the airport here to fly into Madison.'

'What a pleasant little downtown. I don't understand why SEWRPC moved to a building in the cornfields.'

'I bet everyone here has a photo ID.'

'Who wants to go house hunting later?'

'Now I get that line about Scott Walkersha. There isn't a Democratic legislator within 20 miles.'

'Things are so green and bustling. Do they really need more water?'

'Where's the statue of Kathy Nickolaus?'


Michael Duffy said...


Anonymous said...

When's the last time they held court in Milwaukee?

nonheroicvet said...

They needed to deliver a new supply of "Get Out of Jail Free" cards to Waukesha County.