Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm Joining The Journal Sentinel's "Purple Wisconsin" Blog Discussion

The Journal Sentinel is launching on Monday "Purple Wisconsin," a platform for eight blogs of its choosing by writers and activists from left-to-right.

I will be one of the eight contributors and appreciate the opportunity to deliver my perspective at The Political Environment to a wider audience. And yes, for good or bad, I'll be continuing my own blog, too. I predict a lot of what we call cross-posting.

You can read about the Purple Wisconsin concept and the participants as the newspaper presents them, here.

8 comments:

Say What? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Say What? said...

That should lead to some interesting comments. Glad to see you'll continue in this format.

enoughalready said...

Congratulations! (But if Walker wins again with help from another misguided JS endorsement, I still think everyone who supports Barrett should cancel their subscriptions!)

James Rowen said...

@Paul - - Yes.

Say What? said...

The JS does not endorse candidates in recall lections but are mangling to do that indirectly with their editorials and other biased articles.

Say What? said...

Well deserved!

jimspice said...

Hope they're paying you.

James Rowen said...

Nope. It's about the debate, and I can choose how much to participate. I suspect it will be more work for the people who are not regular bloggers.

I'm fine with it.