Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stand With Walker - - Stand With His Contradictory Videotaped Performances

Walker and a GOP congressional committee chairman will have nothing to do with getting to the bottom of why Walker didn't disclose to the committee during his April 2011 sworn testimony that he had a broader "divide and conquer" strategy for Wisconsin labor, and that he'd already given assurances about it to a billionaire supporter and donor from Beloit.

I posted about this over at Purple Wisconsin.

4 comments:

Bill Kurtz said...

To paraphrase John Mellencamp, if you stand with Walker, you'll fall for anything.

cbell23 said...

Its getting to the point where someone needs to investigate if Walker attained the rank of 'Eagle Scout' honestly.

EX REPUBLICAN said...

I just put up my Barrett sign + a STAND WITH WOMEN SIGN.
I can't believe how he has attacked women in the last 16 months. I am ashamed to say I voted for him.

Ted J. Rulseh said...

Hey Bill Kurtz, do I know you?