Thought I''d put together and post some links to items, audio, and video supporting the case for the recall of Scott Walker and Rebecca Kleefisch. Feel free to circulate, supplement:
* My case for Walker's removal.
* When Republicans like recalls. Includes a link to Walker's 2010 pro-recall commercial.
* Where the so-called "one-issue" recall argument is nicely knocked down.
* Jobs, no. We were getting jobbed from Day One, and through the Special Session, yes?
* How ideology feeds recall fervor.
* Walker benefits from, tolerates election fakery, one-sided law and enforcement.
* 24 years of denial and deceit, and counting.
* Two-thirds of Walker's PolitiFact ratings are "mostly false," or worse.
* Rewarding the rich, hammering the poor.
* Upending 224 years of public waterway ownership, stewardship, for special interests.
* Eagle Scout, religious values touted, tossed out the window.
* Concealed guns for the untrained carriers OK'ed in State Capitol; cameras and signs banned.