Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wisconsin Lt. Governor Candidate Sounds Like High Schooler

Rebecca Kleefisch, the Republican candidate for Lt. Governor, uses Facebook to explain that she's not debating her opponent, State Assembly Majority Leader Tom Nelson, because the Democratic candidate for Governor is a meanie, IHHO:


The Clamor For Debates

by RebeccaForReal on Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 10:50am
As you've seen, when guys like Tom Barrett and Tom Nelson are losing, they distract from real issues by calling names and making up stories.  I find that unacceptable.

Did you know out of the 15 questions asked in the gubernatorial debate, Tom Barrett made up lies about Scott for 10 out of 15? I don't let my kids do that and I cannot expect to have a true grown-up conversation with an adult who does.

I believe that we should be listening to the voters and having a real discussion based on the issues - I'm off on my second jobs tour this week, and will be on college campuses across this state to talk with you, the voters, about what's on your mind later this month!  Hope to see you out on the campaign trail!

No comments: