Monday, September 5, 2011

Somewhere In The Scott Walker Files Is This Labor Day Memo...

...parody alert...To: All staff.

Do not submit draft statements to me for our Labor Day statement containing the words "union," "organized labor," "collective bargaining", "labor history" and "brothers and sisters."
This is a firing offense. Labor Day is a chance for me to showcase me.
Do use "I" more than once, plus "250,000 new jobs," "my plan," and "our belief," per previous directives for all communications. 
And for the final Labor Day 2011 statement, attaboys all 'round.

2 comments:

Paul Trotter said...

" Our outstanding workers are the single most valuable and important asset we have when attempting to attract and retain employers in Wisconsin."

Oh really Scooter- I thought it was tax breaks and cheap
"Open For Business Signs".

Then why Scooter have you made cuts to technical colleges?

Attempting is a very good word Scooter when describing your initiatives in bringing employers to Wisconsin.

Anonymous said...

This is sort of like issuing a Memorial Day statement without mentioning veterans, no?