Thursday, March 24, 2011

Glad To See Abele Speaking Out

I've said more than once on this blog that I support Chris Abele for Milwaukee County Executive.

His campaign has had a rough few days, but I am glad to see that he is still on offense because he will bring fresh ideas and independence to an office misused and ruined by Scott Walker - - an office that would be further degraded if Jeff Stone were to win and govern here as Walker did, and as he is doing now to the state, and especially to Milwaukee, from the governor's office.

I know from personal experience in my one-and-only run for office (Madison, 1979) that it's no picnic being a candidate.

My unsolicited advice to Abele is to keep your head up, work hard and stay positive. County government needs you and your independence from Scott Walker and the far-right cabal to whom he reports.

No comments: