Friday, April 1, 2011

Talk Radio Will Rail And Wail Today About Pat Lucey - - But For Prosser, It's A Dagger

The talkers will call him all sorts of names - - beginning with liberal, and Democrat - - but none of that apparently mattered when pat Lucey had agreed to endorse David Prosser and serve as co-chair of the campaign in a nice, low-key bi-partisan partnership with Tommy Thompson.


But now that Lucey has studied the race, found Prosser lacking and Kloppenburg worthy of his endorsement, Pat Lucey will have to be attacked.


Go ahead, talkers - - degrade yourselves. Lucey is a statesman and an icon and you can't touch him.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

James, I'll be kind...

The bulk of he responses I'm getting in regard to this news can be summed up as so: "I could have sworn Governor Lucey was dead."

Icon my ass.

James Rowen said...

Well, I guess you and your friends are wrong. I saw him a couple of years ago and he was quite sharp.

Anonymous said...

Who needs Pat Lucey when you get the get-Palin endorses Prosser! Now if Prosser's team can prod Joe the (fake) Plumber to remember where he performed a month ago and come up with a few bucks they can secure another notable supporter. Finally I can't believe it could be too hard to complete the trifecta bu adding M. Bachmann.

Anonymous said...

I'll admit my ignorance - yesterday, I didn't know if Lucey was still around.

But I'd never be so stupid to not look it up before saying he was dead.

Or so ridiculous to decry "baseless charges by outside interests" as Chicago-born Prosser did, in his statement regarding Lucey's resignation as co-chair. Lucey was born, raised and served in Wisconsin.