Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Abrahamson Opponent Rambles On, Validating His Unsuitability

I have not had much to say about the State Supreme Court race underway between incumbent Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson and her challenger, Jefferson County Circuit Judge Randy Koshnick.

I support the incumbent, a nationally-recongnized scholar and one of Wisconsin's greatest jurists, and I see nothing of merit in the challenger.

Then I noticed a rambling news release issued by, or on behalf of, the challenger, and if this is the way he thinks and writes or manages staff, he certainly shouldn't be on the state's highest court.

Here is the release. You decide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you report- we decide. if you get an offer from Fox, please don't take it.

James Rowen said...

I turn down Fox all the time.