The headlines (click through them, they are URL's) and story lines show how Scott Walker has made a bad situation worse (and to Mitt Romney, it's all a punch line):
* Wisconsin's hot temperatures led the nation this year, as the data reported today makes clear:
Wisconsin led nation in hot temps, climate group says
* And as I've noted on this blog, the Walker administration is dealing with this by scrubbing climate change information from the DNR's website:
* And in eliminating early warning public notices when air pollution during those hot days was heading for hazardous levels:
* Even though they occurred at a record level this year, too- - just like the heat record set here.
* And...Friday, March 11, 2011
Remember that Pat Stevens, a lawyer who worked for the road-builders, home-builders and the Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, is now managing the agency's air quality section.