Like the musician who adds an old hit to a new playlist, Ron "Sunspots" Johnson -
Sunspots are behind climate change, Johnson says
went a step further and put an eloquent twist on it:
Ron Johnson Said Climate Change Was ‘Bullshit’
The man knows his b.s.
* Like his description of the Jan. 6 insurrectionists' attack that's pure Grade A manure:
Ron Johnson falsely claims there was 'no violence' on Senate side of US Capitol on January 6
But wait, there's more:
* Like his 'I'm just asking the questions' b.s. - when he's actually peddling bad information when lives are on the line.
Under the guise of "just asking the questions," Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin spread anti-vaccine misinformation on a right-wing radio show Thursday, questioning why efforts were being made to vaccinate the general US population....
* Which blended right into that that COVID19-related 'Golden Rule/being your neighbor's keeper' b.s. spotted:
Sen. Ron Johnson on COVID vaccine: 'What do you care if your neighbor has one or not?'
* There there was that 'not calling the police when your staffer tells you she was sexually assaulted b.s.' - because you know, snitches...
Ron Johnson did not tell police of assault allegations three years ago
* So remember, you ungrateful brats; who better than a master millionaire bs-er to call b.s. on that pathetic 'right to live' b.s. of yours?
Republican senator calls health care, food, and shelter a ‘privilege’
"What we have as rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We have the right to freedom. Past that point, everything else is a limited resource that we have to use our opportunities given to us so that we can afford those things.”