Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Major State Water Report, Only Online, Linked Here

The good folks at the water division of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources) have put together a report on their multi-various activities covering the last 18 months, and to save resources (note that word in their agency title) have published the report online only.

No paper copies, mailed and trucked, killing trees and burning fuel in the process.

So I'm glad to do my bit and post it online where you and I can read it for a few cents of electricity.

I'm as guilty of photocopying documents in this era of the paperless office as the next obsessive record-keeper, so I admire the water division at the DNR for walking the walk and helping the rest of us break bad old habits.

Someday, there will be no file cabinets...

No comments: