Friday, August 1, 2008

Second Day Of Annoying Blogging Glitches

Yesterday, Blogger, the Google service that hosts this blog, and many, many others, locked many of us out because the system declared us suspect spam blogs.

Think what you will of this effort, but spam it ain't.

Got that problem solved, but I now find that Internet Explorer won't allow access to this blog, so I posted this through Mozilla, another Google creation.

As soon-t-be-former US Senator Ted StevensPublish Post (R-AK) said, the Internet is a series of tubes, and the last couple of days they appear pretty congested.

2 comments:

Jay Bullock said...

Mozilla is not a Google product, but an outgrowth of the old Netscape browser.

Of course, I'm a Mac guy so I haven't used IE for anything in years.

James Rowen said...

I stand corrected.