Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Vos says he's not running for WI Gov. in 2020, but...

Do you believe him?
 “I am not going to run for governor,” Vos said. 
Robin Vos speaks at Racine Tea Party event (8378614585).jpg
Remember what Walker said about his future plans at the close of the 2014 election before officially announcing his Presidential campaign? 
My plan is if the people of the state of Wisconsin elect me on Nov. 4 is to be here for four years…It's a position I'm committed to."
When it comes to being believed about running for office these days, these guys have a something of a difficulty now. 

It's a legacy thing.

6 comments:

Minnesconsin Tom said...

Of course Robin Vos is going to run for governor. I’m sure he secretly attempted to do a cartwheel when Walker lost.

This is the best news I’ve heard in a while. That last, nail-biting election took a lot out of me...I need a good, solid “nothing to worry about” landslide next time.

Go ahead, Robin, run. Not only are you a weasel, you actually look like a literal weasel. Maybe you can convince Leah Vukmir to be your running mate. Please run. I want to see Governor Evers and Lieutenant Governor Barnes destroy both of you.

Anonymous said...

He's less appealing than Vukmir.

Peter Felknor said...

If someone in the WiGOP says they aren't, it means they are. We all should have learned this sad fact by now. BTW I love Minnesconsin Tom's post. Only hope that he's right. Also that I loved in Minnesota.

Jake formerly of the LP said...

Scott Walker looks at Robbin' Vos and says "Dang, THAT guy is soulless and blinded by partisanship and ambition."

Anonymous said...

Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

Minnesconsin Tom said...

Thanks, Peter. I enjoy your insights, as well.