Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters and We Are Wisconsin are partnering in the next two weeks so you can sound off about environmental priorities.
• Sheboygan – Monday, September 17, 6:30 p.m.
• Milwaukee – Wednesday, September 19, 6:30 p.m.
• Green Bay – Monday, September 24, 6:30 p.m.
• Fond du Lac – Tuesday, September 25, 6:30 p.m.
• Stevens Point – Wednesday, September 26, 6:00 p.m.
• Ashland – Tuesday, October 2, 6:00 p.m.
• Racine – Tuesday, October 2, 6:00 p.m.
This is your chance to tell WLCV what issues you want them to take up next year. Frac sand mining? Factory farms? Groundwater shortages? Climate change? Open-pit mining? Stinky lakes? Or something else entirely? They need to hear from you to help set their priorities for the next legislative session.
Signup for the listening session in your community!
Following each listening session, join WLCV for drinks and conversation which is a great chance to meet their staff and get updates from Legislative Director Jennifer Giegerich on the newly created Senate Mining Committee.
We look forward to seeing you on the road!
Executive Director, We Are Wisconsin