Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bill Clinton!

Updating throughout:

Says the GOP message from Tamps shows they are living in an "alternative universe."

Offers praise for Republicans from Ike to Reagan and the Bushes. So why does the GOP hate Obama so much?

Foreign policy props to Biden. Deserved.

"Heck, he even appointed Hillary." Great line.

Says the GOP wants to screw up the economy as they did under George W. Bush, and channels Reagan's line "There they go again."

Moving from student loan reform and on to health care.

Long speech, but the audience is into it.

I like his little instructions: "listen...pay attention...you gotta hear this...did I make myself clear?"

Now calling out the Romney lie about the removal of welfare-to-work requirements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just loved the speech. I missed a few minutes while I put one of my little ones to bed, but I could have listened for 2 more hours. He said everything I have been thinking for the last 4 years.