Monday, January 24, 2011

Gov. Walker Twittermania

Ten  Eleven Packer Tweets, already? Really?

Some URL problems reported, so I will post the Tweet texts, which have grown to 11 since the blog item went up.

Governor Walker
Early meetings in Capitol. Now off 2 cabinet (where I brought my @ jersey to show what I'm wearing @ the food pantry).
»
Governor Walker
Congrats 2 Murphy, Thompson, McCarthy & rest of the @ team 4 an outstanding year! Let's bring home the Lombardi trophy.
»
Governor Walker
Had a nice Packer party @ our house w/family & friends including our parents & my brother & nieces - all wearing Green & Gold!
»
Governor Walker
Feb 6th is our wedding anniversary so only ask 4 the @ 2 win that day (Nov 2 was my birthday...c a pattern here?).
»
Governor Walker
Shields is the player of the game!!!
»
Governor Walker
Raji. Raji. Raji. Raji!
»
Governor Walker
What an amazing 1st half! The @ look outstanding.
»
Governor Walker
14-0. The @ R marching on Soldier Field!
»
Governor Walker
What a SCORE by A-Rod! Perfect series. @ R on fire.
»
Governor Walker
Got my @ jersey on (84 is an old Walker #) & ready 4 the BIG game:
»
Governor Walker
This will get youu pumped up about the Packer/Bear game before heading out the door for church:

No comments: