Saturday, July 12, 2008

City of Franklin Is Among The "Most Growing," Says Mary Lazich

State Sen. Mary Lazich, (R-New Berlin), or whomever it is that writes her blog, announces that Franklin is one of the "most growing" communities in the state.

Sounds a bit off.

Here's the full item:

This morning, I had the privilege of participating in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Sendik’s Fine Foods at the Shoppes of Wyndham Village in Franklin.

It was fitting the special ceremony was held under sunshine and gorgeous blue skies, as though the wonderful project was meant to come to Franklin.

I recall the first contact I had about this development when I was asked to lend support in the hope Sendik’s would help Franklin’s tax base.

I was pleased to endorse a project that will benefit consumers, taxpayers, and education in Franklin.

Congratulations go out to Mark and Mary Carstensen for making this quality development dream come true along with Franklin Mayor Tom Taylor, the Franklin Common Council and the Franklin Plan Commission for their vision.

Franklin is prosperous, one of the most growing communities in all of Wisconsin. I appreciate representing Franklin in state Senate District 28 and I wish Sendik’s, owner Tom Balisteri Jr., and the Shoppes at Wyndham Village the very best.

No comments: